One of the most important strategies to Search Engine Optimization would be keyword research and search intent. Can you imagine your business website being the first to show up on Google when online users are searching for products to purchase?
Our strategies include:
- Conducting deep research to understand the market
- Analysing your competitors to find ways in surpassing them
- Analysing the search intent of the relevant keywords
- Tracking and optimizing the keyword list to stay updated
- Utilizing technological tools to study keyword trends
Besides keyword research, we pay close attention to customer’s search intent to help your business understand what customers are thinking and what their demands are in the market. Their intents can be grouped into four categories:
Customers are looking for information regarding the products and services they are considering to purchase.
Customers are looking for a specific website to better understand the business.
Customers are looking for easy ways to make the purchase after making up their decisions.
Customers are looking for the right business seller to purchase the products or services.