Google Analytics is a must-have tool to gain insights into how users are interacting with your website. Before learning how to use this good tool you must first install it.
Follow the steps below to install Google Analytics on your website.
If you do not have a Google account please create one before proceeding to the next step. If you do you may skip to the next step.
3. Fill in your “Account Name”
4. For this tutorial, we are setting up Google Analytics for a website and not a mobile app. Therefore select the “Website” option.
5. Fill out all of the information on this page.
6. Then click on “Create”.
7. A Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement and Protection Term will appear and you will need to accept this agreement before you can proceed further.
8. You will then be presented with a Website tracking code that will need to be applied to your website.
There is a very handy tool called GA Checker that will scan your entire website (up to 10,000 pages) to see if the Google Analytics tracking code exists on all pages. All you need to do is enter in your website name and then click the button that says “Check Your Site.” If you installed the tracking code successfully you will see a check mark next to Google Analytics on all pages.
After installing the tracking code on all the pages on your website, it’s going to take 24 hours for Google to start collecting data from your website. Please keep in mind that Google Analytics will always be one day behind and you won’t be able to view data from the present day.
Google now provides an Analytics Academy for beginners where you can understand further on how GA works!
Facebook Instagram Whatsapp how to setup google analytic account AND ADD A WEBSITE IN it?
Facebook Instagram Whatsapp KEYWORD RESEARCH IS CLOUDIX will keep you up-to-date, stick with our blog-posts.